Our main internal communication channels are:
- Meeting someone in the atrium or by the coffee machine
- Team Weekly every Friday at 5pm - every department presents their high and low lights of this week
- Boards - mostly physical for teams that sit togehter, we also have a Trello company account
- Email [Stylight login required] for ‘official’ things
- Hangout [Stylight login required] for things you need a quick answer for
- Slack [Stylight login required] for chattier asynchronous stuff
Where we store info:
- Google Drive [Stylight login required] - we use it for almost everything now a days.
- Github organization account [Stylight login required] for code and, well, the Stylight handbook that you are reading right now.
How we communicate with the outside world: